Sunday, September 14, 2014

Who says we have got to hold on?

Last night I had a dance off with one of the Country Bears and someone filmed it and posted it on Facebook and I was so embarrassed. 

Then I went to this sleepover at this friends house and there were some girls there that were nice but they talked too much about fancy bath bombs and I wasn't really into it. I kept trying to take pictures of the sunset but they laughed at me and insulted me. I ran for shelter in an empty room and his, sobbing. 

The window was open and there were teens outside. My heart raced. They were a gang, a cult filled with hormoned homogenous balls of epidermis. 

They kept yelling "trash can" and "dirty twister" while pointing at the window. When I got up, and looked at them, scowling, they fled. Some girl at the sleepover chased them. I called 911 and there was this automated voice message of a southern man stereotype saying, "Yee doggie you've called 911, yeseree! Heeheehaw! Yee haw! State your emergency and give your address and we'll come fer help Yee dawggie!" 

I answered, and then these paramedics in this huge truck came. There wasn't enough room for all of the crime doers so some had to sit on the roof. I came too abut the driver of the paramedics truck kept on getting distracted so we went to this fall jamboree and played soccer on a lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment